As you know that Asthma is one of the most common chronic breathing problems around the world.
Lemon is a natural and effective ingredient that has been broadly tested and found to have wonderful benefits for controlling and preventing asthma attacks. In this post, we have put together some of the effective ways of using lemon for asthma treatment.
1. Ginger and Lemon Tea:
The powerful anti-inflammatory properties of ginger help to soothe and prevent the constriction of airways that causes wheezing and coughing.
- Take lemon lemon juice
- Heat a cup of water and remove from the flame.
- Mix the lemon juice to it.
- Crush ginger and add it to the water.
- Cover and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Drink this ginger and lemon tea slowly.
- Repeat this process 1 to 2 times every day.
2. Lemon and Garlic Paste:
The combination of lemon and garlic mixture is one of the best solution for asthma treatment. The anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties of garlic help to relieve asthma in early stages.
- Crush 5 to 6 garlic cloves and make a paste.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to it.
- Mix well and gulp it down with a glass of water.
- Repeat this method 1 to 2 times daily.
3. Honey and Lemon:
A large amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and amino acids include in honey help to thin the mucus and expel it from the airways.
- Heat a cup of water to lukewarm temperature and remove from the flame.
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of honey and lemon juice to it.
- Drink this mixture 2 to 3 times in a day.